ADMISSION TO SCHOOL Admission to nursery and K.G. Classes is done in the month of January. Advance registration opens from 1st January. Prospectus can be bought from the school office. Admission will be given on first come first serve basis.AGE FOR ADMISSION Admission age for Nursery is 2 Years 6 Months on as 1st April in the year of admission. The child shall be placed in lower / upper Nursery as per age and performance. Age for K.G. is 4+ Years. Admission will be based on test and number of seats available. Each section is limited to 30 Students. REGISTRATION FEE Registration fee is 1100/- for every class. The fee structure varies from class to class. Please contact the office to enquire the fee structure according to the grade of your ward. The fee structure is determined according to the actual expenditure. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original school leaving certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Health card / Medical fitness certificate.
- Stamp size six photographs of the child.
- Stamp size three photographs of mother, father and the local / legal guardian.
- Valid passport and residential permit in respect of foreign and N.R.I. student.
- Class test : One monthly test in each subject is conducted by the concerned teacher in the class & the result is recorded in teacher’s dairy.
- If students participate out side the school they shall be duly rewarded for distinctive performances.
- Progress report & notes of teachers and Principal must be duly signed by the Parents.
- Each Session exams are divided in three terms.
- 1st term : September
- 2nd term : December
- 3rd term : March
- Sahibzada Ajit Singh Ji
- Sahibzada Jujhar Singh Ji
- Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji
- Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji